1. The following are not permitted:
- commercial messages or spam.
- swear words and obscene words.
- pornographic, racist and sexist statements.
- threats, harassment, personal attacks, slander, gossip and lies.
- publishing links to any of the above.
- pretending to be another person, for example by using another person’s real name, or by using several identities in a discussion.
2. Your comments must stay on-topic.
3. It is allowed to post links, as background information or as a reference to sources, but other visitors must understand what the comment is about without clicking the links. So simply posting links is not permitted.
4. Comments that breach any of these rules may be deleted.
5. If you consider that someone is in breach of these rules, use the ”Report” button that appears with each comment.
6. Views about comments moderating shall not be written in the comments field. Instead they shall be mailed to the relevant editorial desk.
7. The posts you write will be visible for everyone to read. Your posts may be used by Swedish Radio (Sveriges Radio) in other contexts, for example on the web or in radio programmes.
8. The comments function is provided and monitored in accordance with the Act on Responsibility for Electronic Bulletin Boards (the BBS Act). That means that Sveriges Radio must constantly remove posts that contain incitement, racial persecution, child pornography, illegal descriptions of violence or breach of copyright. Whoever such a post may be held legally responsible for it.
We refer general views or questions to the listeners' service Lyssnarservice: tel. 08-784 84 84, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Sveriges Radio on twitter orfacebook.
This comments function is run by Sveriges Radio AB, 105 10 Stockholm, corporate ID number 556419-3232.
(Last updated January 2013)