Three in four Swedes believe the Swedish Armed Forces have solid evidence that a foreign submarine violated Sweden’s territorial waters in October.
- Little skepticism compared to the past.
- Petition demands equal terms for all.
Truck drivers plan to bring their vehicles to a halt for 15 minutes every day until Christmas to protest the release of a Macedonian driver caught with a fake license and ID.
- Beat three Ryder Cup teammates.
Sweden’s Henrik Stenson successfully defended his title at the DP World Tour Championship, the season-ending tournament on the European Tour in Dubai, on Sunday.
- Considering alternatives for reducing car use.
The Green Party will reconsider its demand to raise the tax on gas, a central campaigning point for the party ahead of the September election.
- Sweden Democrats still in kingmaker position.
The gap between Sweden’s political blocks is shrinking, with a new poll showing it is at its narrowest in three years.