2 september kl 13:46
Swedes just love to pick mushrooms at this time of year and it`s quite common for children to be taught at a young age about the mushrooms that are good to eat and those that are poisonous and should be left alone in the forest. Despite this, the Swedish Poisons Information Centre receives hundreds of calls from people worried that they have been poisoned. In the past few days, several people have been admitted to hospital after eating the White "flugsvamp" while the equally poisonous brown flug svamp was mistakenly put on sale at a market stall in gothenburg. Radio Sweden speaks to keen mushroom enthusiast and expert Pelle Holmberg.