Poisonous mushrooms

Poisoned Mushroom Fatality Denied Quick Treatment

News reports claim that a 50-year old woman who died here in Sweden after eating poisonous mushrooms was not given  immediate care when she first came to the hospital in the southwest Swedish city of Helsingborg.

She was first sent home and then returned 6 hours later in worse condition.

A hospital investigation is own underway to find out why the woman was sent home and if the delay cost her her life.

Our journalism is based on credibility and impartiality. Swedish Radio is independent and not affiliated to any political, religious, financial, public or private interests.
Du hittar dina sparade avsnitt i menyn under "Min lista".