Newly elected prime minister Stefan Löfven, of the Social Democrats, is top, followed by his finance minister, Magdalena Andersson.
Third is Jonas Sjöstedt of the Left Party. He has a surprising amount of influence, despite his party's small size, since the red-green government depends on him for tacit support.
The Greens - the actual partners in government - only make place 6 and 9.
The Moderate Party was previously the most powerful force in Sweden. Now its probable future leader, Anna Kinberg Batra, only makes place 7.
Top ten (Fokus magazine)
1. Stefan Löfven (Social Democrat) - Prime minister
2. Magdalena Andersson (Social Democrat) - Finance minister
3. Jonas Sjöstedt (Left Party) - Party leader,
4. Stefan Ingves - President of Central Bank board
5. Jimmie Åkesson (Sweden Democrat) - Party leader (on sick leave)
6. Gustav Fridolin (Green Party) - Education minister
7. Anna Kinberg Batra (Moderate Party) - Leader of parliamentary group
8. Karl-Petter -Thorwaldsson - President of trade union federation LO
9. Åsa Romson (Green Party) - Environment minister and deputy prime minister
10. Annie Lööf (Center Party) - Party leader