"A spokesperson at Sweden's Ministry for Foreign Affairs confirmed for me that the number of three missing Swedes which had been accurate previously, is now down to two," says Swedish Radio reporter Jan Andersson, reporting from Brussels.
It emerged that the third individual had not been in Brussels at the time of the attacks, Andersson said.
At least 32 people have been confirmed dead following the attacks, with some 300 reported injured. According to the BBC, Belgium health minister Maggie de Block has said that 61 of those injured are in a serious condition.
The Swedish woman being treated for burns is in her forties, and is employed by the European Commission. She was hurt by the blast at the Maelbeek tube station. According to the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, her condition remains unchanged, Swedish news agency TT reports.
Brussels Zaventem Airport is to remain closed until "at least Sunday", according to the AFP news agency.
Meanwhile, at 4pm today, EU interior ministers met to discuss the attacks.
Separately, Belgium later lowered its security alert level from four, (the maximum), to three, Reuters reported.
Respects paid at Belgian embassy0:47 min 0:47 min
Brussels attack "not likely" to affect Swedish terror laws: analyst3:23 min 3:23 min
Swedes in Belgium urged to contact family0:54 min 0:54 min